Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I believe in groundhogs...

Did you know.....


I LOVE SNOW...
Yesterday we had a great storm blow through...in fact it's still sitting over head!! The dogs were having fun as I was clicking pictures while we crunched through the yard!! 

Back pasture

I couldn't get enough.....
At the kennel..(Didn't know Brite snuck in there)
 You'd think I would have been sitting in the house in front of the fireplace...BUT NO...

Catching the action..


Unfortunately night would fall...

Being from Southern California...Now what????
 
Rewarding but spooky drive..
Insterstate 8 through Pine Valley
So now you know my little secret...when snow is predicted I jump up and down in celebration...Just ask Ron (He thinks I'm Nuts..but laughs with me..(Not at me!!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment